Cet article est en anglais. Voir en bas de page pour les articles liés.
World War Cthulhu: Cold War throws you into one of the most paranoid and chaotic conflicts of the 20th century. The tangled webs of the spymasters tear and rejoin, double and triple agents make their moves and counter-moves, and it’s hard to be sure which side you’re really working for. Nuclear destruction hangs over everyone, and a few people at the heart of western intelligence continue their personal battle against the insidious influence of a much older enemy…
• A complete, historical espionage setting for Call of Cthulhu
• Packed with advice on running espionage Mythos investigations in the 1970s
• Unique new trust mechanic, building on the Call of Cthulhu 7e rules
• Tips on tradecraft, running operations, special equipment, cults and Mythos entities
• 26 detailed intelligence theatres from Berlin to Malaysia, with plot hooks and scenario seeds
• A complete, Istanbul-based sandbox campaign: Intersections
• Connects to World War Cthulhu: The Darkest Hour
• Packed with impossible choices, paranoia and mind-breaking horror
World War Cthulhu: Cold War is a setting for Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition, with conversion notes for earlier editions. You will need a copy of Chaosium’s Call of Cthulhu Rulebook to play.