Cet article est en anglais. Voir en bas de page pour les articles liés.
The Lords of Rust and their strange Iron God have been defeated, but the victory of Numeria’s newest heroes has uncovered a threat to the land much greater than a mere gang of bandits. A mightier Iron God is rising in power in the enigmatic Silver Mount—but before the heroes can confront it, they must recover the legacy of this strange deity’s first worshiper. Clues lead to the technophobic town of Iadenveigh, a farming community near the mysterious Choking Tower of technomancer Furkas Xoud. What role will this knowledge-obsessed “smoke wizard” play in this unfolding threat? Will the heroes be ready in time for their inevitable clash with Numeria’s greatest Iron God?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Iron Gods Adventure Path and includes:
- “The Choking Tower,” a Pathfinder adventure for 7th-level characters, by Ron Lundeen.
- A look at the insular, agrarian city of Iadenveigh, by Ron Lundeen.
- Three exciting encounters in the wilds of Numeria to add to your Iron Gods campaign, by Patrick Renie.
- A journey-turned-mystery in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Amber E. Scott.
- Four fearsome new monsters, by Paris Crenshaw, Mark Garringer, and Ron Lundeen.