Cet article est en anglais. Voir en bas de page pour les articles liés.
The adventurers now have their own island and port, but they’ll need more than one ship to defend it. When a past rival sends a fleet to attack them, they’re forced to pull out all the stops to defend their island home, scouring the harbors and docks of the Shackles in order to recruit more ships and crews to their flag. Yet when they sail to the attacker’s own island to get their revenge, the adventurers discover a traitor—one whose betrayal threatens not only their own fleet, but the very islands of the Shackles themselves.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
- “The Price of Infamy,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 11th-level characters, by Tim Hitchcock.
- Fleet battle rules that allow players to stand as admirals and commodores directing their own armadas against enemy fleets in large-scale naval warfare, by James Jacobs.
- A glimpse behind the gray veil of Norgorber, Golarion’s most secretive deity, by Sean K Reynolds.
- Lock-breakers and sea-devils in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Robin D. Laws.
- Four new monsters, by Savannah Broadway, Ryan Costello, Mark Moreland, and Sean K Reynolds.