This item is in English. See bottom of the page for related items.
The Eaves of Mirkwood and Loremaster's Screen is an invaluable accessory pack for the Loremaster, aimed to introduce players to Adventures in Middle-earth. You do not even need to own Adventures in Middle-earth to run it!
• A beautiful and functional four panel, heavyweight Loremaster’s Screen, featuring an inspiring vista of Lake-town on one side and a collection of handy reference tables to keep your games flowing seamlessly on the other. The PDF version features a handy 4 page PDF of reference tables.
• Eaves of Mirkwood: a 32 page adventure that makes a perfect introduction to Adventures in Middle-earth for new players, or a handy episode to drop into your existing campaign. The Company finds themselves setting out from Woodmen-town to travel through the Eaves of Mirkwood towards Lake-town. When the Journey goes awry they must draw swords in aid of a village beleaguered by the dreaded Greymuzzle Hob. Using cut down rules and offering lots of advice, Eaves of Mirkwood is a great starting point for your Adventures in Middle-earth.
• Six pre-generated characters on loose leaf character sheets. (Or in a separate file in the PDF version).
• A sheet of suggested optional rules for the Warden and Scholar classes.
What you’ll need to run the adventure:
• The 5e rules – these are available free online – or the hard copy player's rules.
• It would be extremely helpful to have access to Adventures in Middle-earth Player’s Guide and Loremaster’s Guide. But Eaves of Mirkwood can be run without them.
• A passing knowledge of Middle-earth. You don’t need to be an expert, nor do the players. If you’ve seen the movies that will serve you well. If you’ve read the books so much the better. The more you know of Middle-earth the more of its special atmosphere you can impart, but you do not need to be an expert.